Verification of CSMLS Certification
CSMLS offers a Verification of CSMLS Certification service to individuals who have written and passed a CSMLS certification examination if required by Regulatory Bodies and employers, or for Visa Screening Agencies.
The fee for this service is $75 for members and $150 for non-members and this payment must be included with the application form.
We provide the following services:
- Regulatory Bodies – CSMLS will send a letter, bearing the official CSMLS seal, verifying your CSMLS Certification directly to the Regulatory Body of your choice on your behalf
- VISA Screening Agencies – CSMLS will send a letter, bearing the official CSMLS seal, verifying your CSMLS Certification directly to the agency of your choice on your behalf
- NOTE: If a complete or incomplete visa form was sent with your Verification application we will pass it along with the Verification of CSMLS Certification letter. We will NOT fill out any part of a Visa form on your behalf.
- Other – CSMLS will send a letter, bearing the official CSMLS seal, verifying your CSMLS Certification to the location of your choice.
ATTENTION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
CSMLS is NOT a licensing body or regulatory agency; therefore, we DO NOT:
- keep records regarding complaints or disciplinary action
- keep records of date of birth;
- complete any forms, including those requesting licensing, diploma, or registration information.
All letters verifying CSMLS Certification are sent by regular post only; a courier may be requested, if pre-paid.
Download the Application Form