Practice Test for CSMLS Certification Exam
Do you want to feel more confident when you write your exam?
Take the CSMLS Practice Test to help you prepare for the CSMLS Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) General or the Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) Certification Exam.
The practice test will give you a better understanding of how actual exam questions are structured as well as the pacing needed to complete the exam within the time allotted.
We have included features that enable you to get the most out of this studying tool.
- Enhanced ‘Navigation’ information so you know how everything works
- Ability to ‘flag’ questions so you can come back to answer them later
- Access additional resources using the study tips and links provided
- All questions and your answers are displayed so you can see which questions you answered correctly
- A summary of results by competency is also provided, allowing you to see which areas need more focus
The practice test is not the high-stakes CSMLS Certification exam and has no bearing on your status with CSMLS or any regulatory authority.
The form and content of the practice test is different than the CSMLS Certification exam. The practice test is based on the same competencies and follows the same blueprint as the CSMLS Certification exam.
Performance on the practice test is not necessarily an indication of how you will perform on the CSMLS Certification exam.
MLT Practice Test
- Consists of 210 multiple-choice questions
- 3.5 hours to complete
- Covers all MLT competencies
- Only $185 for members ($245 for non-members)
MLA Practice Test
- Consists of 150 multiple-choice questions
- 2.5 hours to complete
- Covers all MLA competencies
- Only $95 for members ($125 for non-members)