The CSMLS is hosting Item Writing Training on May 24th – 25th, 2017 in Banff, AB ahead of LABCON.
Collaborate with peers and create your own exam questions based on the same principles and guidelines currently used by the CSMLS for certification exams.
At the end of this 2-day training, attendees will be able to:
- Apply criteria to create quality exams
- Differentiate the anatomy of a question
- Apply rules for creation of stems and alternatives
- Categorize questions by cognitive levels (recall, application, critical thinking)
- Review and edit your existing test questions
To register and for more information, visit our website
or contact Lorna Zilic at firstname.lastname@example.org