In addition the informative educational sessions, the new Managers' Intensive Program
and exciting social events, LABCON2016 also offers pre-conference workshops.
There are 6 in-depth, hands-on workshops available on Thursday, June 16:
- An Introduction to Ethics and Professionalism for Medical Laboratory Science
- Pre-Brief: Preparing for the Unpreparable
- Mathematically-OptimiZed Risk Evaluation
- Transfusion Medicine: Hands On/Wet Workshop - “Capture” The Antibody!
- Bricks for Biz®: Leadership, Management & Communications Skills
Minimizing the “Ouch” – Child Friendly Blood CollectionTimes and prices vary - for more information on workshops or any LABCON session, visit labcon.csmls.org
(NOTE: Workshop fees are not included in conference registration. You can attend a workshop without attending the conference).