The CSMLS is hosting Competency Based Item Writing Training Workshop November 24-25, 2016.
While collaborating with peers, attendees will create their own exam questions based on the same principles and guidelines currently used by the CSMLS for certification exams.
At the end of this 2-day training, attendees will be able to:
Click here to register.
- Apply criteria to create quality exams
- Differentiate the anatomy of a question
- Apply rules for creation of stems and alternatives
- Categorize questions by cognitive levels (recall, application, critical thinking)
- Review and edit your existing test questions