Date: June 14, 2016
08:15 – 12:15 (exam from 09:00 – 12:00),
and 12:45 – 15:45 (exam from 13:00 – 15:30)
Payment: $125.00 for the full day
Program instructors or clinical placement preceptors cannot invigilate exams that their students are writing due to conflict of interest.
We have mandatory training for invigilators via the internet prior to the exam date and receipt of exam material.
The following requirements must also be met:
- Prior to the exam, all exam administrator(s)/invigilator(s) must sign a confidentiality agreement
- Prior to the exam, all exam administrator(s)/invigilator(s) must read the Invigilator Handbook and sign-off on this process
- Invigilators are responsible to return the examination material to the CSMLS by courier immediately after the examination
- Invigilators are responsible to maintain the integrity and security of the examination material
- Exam invigilators cannot be anyone with a vested interest in an exam candidate, or be a relative or friend of any exam candidate
- Exam invigilators must remain in the room during the entire examination
- All examination rules and regulations must be followed as outlined in the Invigilator Handbook
- You must reside in Sudbury area
Contact Dayna Travale at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Please also include a current copy of your resume and CSMLS ID number.