Authors and Instructors
Would you like to join our team?
These are just a few of the reasons to teach or author a course with CSMLS Learning Services
- We pay you! Earn up to $7000 for writing a new course, and continue to earn more as you teach it!
- You retain copyright – Your name goes on the material!
- Looking for academic credit? Writing courses - and instructing - are transferable skills that will build your professional resume.
- You can start small and grow with us! Start with a short course, and work your way up to a long course – the choice is yours.
- We provide coaching and feedback every step of the way. You always have our support.
- Receive 12 PEP hours for every learning hour you create, and more for creating the exam.
- Teaching is often accepted by regulatory colleges as an activity for documenting continuing competence.
- When you join our group of authors and instructors, you will join a team of dynamic and interesting subject matter experts. Mentors are there for the asking.
- You can contribute and make a difference within the medical laboratory community, expanding your network of colleagues.
- Sharing your knowledge with others is rewarding experience.
Are You Right for Us?
If you are a member of CSMLS and have at least five years of experience as a laboratory professional, we are interested in hearing from you.
Call for Authors and Instructors
We are always open to receiving proposals for new courses. Send your proposal to the Team Leader, Learning Services.